3C System Tuner Pro v3.20.3 App Android APK Download Free
3C System Tuner Pro v3.20.3 app download free, 3C System Tuner Pro v3.20.3 android apk, download 3C System Tuner Pro v3.20.3 apk, 3C System Tuner Pro v3.20.3 app free download, install android app, play store, app review, 3C System Tuner Pro v3.20.3 app video, 3C System Tuner Pro v3.20.3 app latest version free download
We have collected the best list of top android apps for your device. Scroll around the website and find the premium collection of android apps that won’t let you feel down. The app have got brilliant HD graphics, fast speed, less battery consumption, best characters and lots of fun.
Installing and Playing Your Android APK App
Simply follow the instructions and download the app into your device. Make sure your device is charged enough so it wouldn’t shut down during the process.
How To Download Android Apps into Your Device
- Tap/click on the download button and the android APK file will begin to arrive into your device.
- Wait for the download to finish and enjoy free app.
How To Install Android Apps into Your Device
- After the app has finished downloading into your device, simply go to folder named “Downloads” and find the downloaded android apk file.
- Tap on the install button and your app will begin to install. Wait for the few moments and your app will be ready to play.
- If your device is not installing an apk app, then go to Settings > Security > and TICK “Unknown Sources”.
- After you have selected the “Unknown Sources”, go back to “Downloads” folder and tap “Install”. Enjoy free android app APK into your device 🙂
The most complete Android system suite: monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
WARNING: Requires WIFI, BT, PHONE and GPS permissions to record phone states. App checked with Privacy Inspector!
By far the lowest consumption monitoring app! Check web-site for app consumption!
You can add shortcuts to your home screen for any of the below features/screens!
Task Manager: (can be set as main UI, see options)
- Filter user/system/kernel processes and exclusion list
- Shows cpu load/frequency, memory/internal/sd usage
- Sort processes by cpu times, start time, memory or by name
- Kill non manually excluded apps automatically
- Shows detailed information about running apps and processes
- Open app system settings
- Read app logcat
- Manually kill running apps
CPU Manager (rooted phones):
- Tweak CPU governor + frequencies during screen-off, on-call
- Tweak CPU voltage (when available on custom Kernel)
- Set CPU settings on boot
- Uses OC/deamon when available and can disable it
Extended Task Killer
- Kill non-excluded apps automatically or manually
- Kill apps during screen-on, screen-off or when widget refreshes
- Manually exclude or include apps
- All system apps are excluded by default
- Manually kill kernel processes (root)
- Display memory and SD details (RAM & internal)
Application Manager without root:
- Backup/restore/uninstall user apps, only APKs are backed-up
- Launch and read app logcat
Application Manager with root:
- Freeze/unfreeze apps
- Remove app from boot
- Backup/restore/uninstall any apps and settings, including system apps
- Launch and read app logcat
- Display application data and cache usage
- Sort application by name, data usage or cache usage
- Move any apps to/from system/user/SD space
- Clear caches or dalvik cache (must reboot after)
- Record (optionally at boot) activities in the background
- Record all apps or all processes
- Record phone states (screen, wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile data, signal)
- Import Battery Monitor Widget Pro data for detailed analysis!
- Allows analyzing past recordings without limits
- Display log(cat) for all/one process
- Filter logcat by message levels
- Filter logcat based on user-defined text
- Save logcat to file
- Clear existing logcat (root)
- Keeps history of previously used Linux commands
- Save output to file
- Run pre-existing scripts
- Run commands as Super User (root)
System Tweaker (root):
- Tweak SD cache size to boost performance
- Tweak IO scheduler to boost performance
- App booster on boot (APK alignement + DB cleanup)
- Tweak Android auto-kill memory settings
- Uses Linux init.d script when available
- Show cpu load, frequency, governor, free/used memory (flash/internal/sd)
- Show most information (cpu, memory, internal, SD)
- Optionally shows a configurable graphic time-line
- Provided as external packages, many available for white/black notification backgrounds
- Many different widget backgrounds: HTC Sense 2 or 3, Google, Glassy half, ICS or fully transparent.
- Show cpu load, frequency, governor, free/used memory (flash/internal/sd), process count using text or 2 side levels.
- Starts 2 different actions by clicking on the icon or label, including:
- Start/stop recording process activity
- Kill all non-excluded processes
- Start any app activities
- Open settings
[table id=3 /]