Photaf Panorama Pro v3.2.9 App Android APK Download Free
Photaf Panorama Pro v3.2.9 app download free, Photaf Panorama Pro v3.2.9 android apk, download Photaf Panorama Pro v3.2.9 apk, Photaf Panorama Pro v3.2.9 app free download, install android app, play store, app review, Photaf Panorama Pro v3.2.9 app video, Photaf Panorama Pro v3.2.9 app latest version free download
We have collected the best list of top android apps for your device. Scroll around the website and find the premium collection of android apps that won’t let you feel down. The app have got brilliant HD graphics, fast speed, less battery consumption, best characters and lots of fun.
Installing and Playing Your Android APK App
Simply follow the instructions and download the app into your device. Make sure your device is charged enough so it wouldn’t shut down during the process.
How To Download Android Apps into Your Device
- Tap/click on the download button and the android APK file will begin to arrive into your device.
- Wait for the download to finish and enjoy free app.
How To Install Android Apps into Your Device
- After the app has finished downloading into your device, simply go to folder named “Downloads” and find the downloaded android apk file.
- Tap on the install button and your app will begin to install. Wait for the few moments and your app will be ready to play.
- If your device is not installing an apk app, then go to Settings > Security > and TICK “Unknown Sources”.
- After you have selected the “Unknown Sources”, go back to “Downloads” folder and tap “Install”. Enjoy free android app APK into your device 🙂
Photaf – The best Android App for creating panoramas
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone’s compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf’s online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share – Share panoramas with your friends!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb – Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users – see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● “Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special – Editor Picked by AppEggs.com”
● “This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device – Wired.com”
● “Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device – ephotozine.com”
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
– Use a different unique name
– Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
– Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
– Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
– Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
– Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
– Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
[table id=3 /]