Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.128 App Android APK Download Free
Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.128 app download free, Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.128 android apk, download Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.128 apk, Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.128 app free download, install android app, play store, app review, Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.128 app video, Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.128 app latest version free download
We have collected the best list of top android apps for your device. Scroll around the website and find the premium collection of android apps that won’t let you feel down. The app have got brilliant HD graphics, fast speed, less battery consumption, best characters and lots of fun.
Installing and Playing Your Android APK App
Simply follow the instructions and download the app into your device. Make sure your device is charged enough so it wouldn’t shut down during the process.
How To Download Android Apps into Your Device
- Tap/click on the download button and the android APK file will begin to arrive into your device.
- Wait for the download to finish and enjoy free app.
How To Install Android Apps into Your Device
- After the app has finished downloading into your device, simply go to folder named “Downloads” and find the downloaded android apk file.
- Tap on the install button and your app will begin to install. Wait for the few moments and your app will be ready to play.
- If your device is not installing an apk app, then go to Settings > Security > and TICK “Unknown Sources”.
- After you have selected the “Unknown Sources”, go back to “Downloads” folder and tap “Install”. Enjoy free android app APK into your device 🙂
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
- Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
- Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
- 0-60 speed timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck )
- CO2 emissions readout
- Customisable dashboard & profiles
- Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for your car/truck!
- Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
- Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
- Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
- Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
- Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
- Compass (GPS Based) that won’t suffer magnetic interference
- GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
- Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
- Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
- Car dock support
- Graph data
- Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
- AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
- Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for ‘OBD2’ on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices Kiwi Bluetooth, ELM327 and other ELM adapters are supported – search on google for them
More features added every release – there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ – if you want something added then let me know and I’ll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
[table id=3 /]